As a letter it is after “U” and preceding “W”. Numerically it is 21st when the “J” is removed from the measurement. As a symbol it is the upside down of an “A” sans the bridge line. It also symbolizes many other things including occulted things. Merriam Webster states occult means: : to shut off from view or exposure : COVER, ECLIPSE, the light of a star that was about to be occulted … by Uranus itself— Jonathan Eberhart.
In the occult world, the letter/symbol “V” is used for many explanations, recitations and incantations. In our actual world of the actual live bodies we inhabit, we own everything and nothing can be taken or hidden without our approval. We own the “V” and every symbol, sound, shape and color. We own every taste. We own every outcome.
All things are duplicated in the Human body, mind and spirit. This makes every person, “the owner of everything”.
As mimics of all Creation, our body, mind and spirit carries all things and is a map of all things. Each of us is a bounty-less reservoir of endless experience and outcomes. All routes, destinations and stopping points are available. Any conclusion or destiny can be claimed. In the alpha beta, we see the U precede the V.
- The “U” is where we stew and brew
- The “V” is where we see clarity and get to the point of resolution
- ‘you’ve’ spells out to UV and it means “you have”
- VU is a way to see from both sides and directions
What else is Occult saying?
UV is stewing and brewing to the Point of Victory, going there (20,21 alpha beta wise)
VU is the view of witness and testimony, been there (21,20 alpha beta wise)
- 1: not revealed : SECRET deep subterranean occult jealousy— J. C. Powys
- 2: not easily apprehended or understood : ABSTRUSE, MYSTERIOUS occult matters like nuclear physics, radiation effects and the designing of rockets— Robert Bendiner
- 3: hidden from view : CONCEALED occult underground passages
- 4: of or relating to the occult… the occult arts—astrology, palmistry, card reading …— Amy Fine Collins
How to Un-Secret Stuff
When we first come upon unknown things we walk by or stop by and have a look. When we come upon unknown ‘secret’ things we seem to have an ‘auto-reply’ at the ready. We call this reaction, fear. A man once said, the only reaction to a fear is to stand directly in front of what is feared. He said this always leads to resolution. He said many great men’s testimonies can be relied on as fact that this approach works!
However things earn the title of secret, they also adopt an unspoken title of fear. We can overcome the fear and the loss of knowledge by facing it directly. This leads to clarity, resolution and the earned outcomes we desire and have found ourselves entitled to and obligated to hold. Secrets are to bolden a few and dull the rest. Un-secreting leads to resolution and advancement for all.