Basic Knowledge of “7” Branches of Learning
Above the “7” branches are the top of the tree where all worldly things are decided and must fall one way or the other – toward giving or taking.
The liberal Arts (artes liberales) has seven branches of learning, grammar, logic, rhetoric, math, geometry, music, astronomy. In modern eras we include the sciences, philosophy, history, opinions, all composing the Academic’s claim to be the knowers of all things related to Liberal Arts. They become our gatekeepers – if we allow it.
“General Grammar, Aristotelian Logic, and Classical Rhetoric comprise the first three rules-based subjects of the 7 Liberal Arts and Sciences. As these disciplines are learned and practiced together, they form the overarching, symbiotic system for establishing clarity and consistency of personal thought called the Trivium.”http://www.triviumeducation.com/
What is Annual Bilderberg Meetings
- 68th Biderberg Meeting June 2-5 (adds to “7”)
- 68 skips “7”
- About 120 participants from 21 countries have confirmed their attendance. (1,2 or 2,1)
A Djinn Duh of bilge a burgers meeting.
- Geopolitical Realignments
- NATO Challenges
- Indo-Pacific Realignment
- Sino-US Tech Competition
- Continuity of Government and the Economy
- Disruption of the Global Financial System
- Energy Security and Sustainability
- Post Pandemic Health
- Fragmentation of Democratic Societies
- Trade and Deglobalisation
“7” — ?
- (No “7” is COG – government survives over the population!)
- No “7” is issuing the perpetuation or sequentiality or “LOOP” command/operation.
- “14” is total ending with UK Reigns!
- Founded in 1954 = “28” or the lunar cycle –
DER – distributed energy resource, referring to electrical generation and storage performed by a variety of small, grid-connected devices. The term spread with the expansion of solar and other renewable energy sources in the early 2000s.
*der- PIE root meaning “to split, flay, peel,” with derivatives referring to skin and leather.
ancient weapon, Old English ‘bill’ meaning “sword (especially one with a hooked “J” blade), chopping tool,” from Proto-Germanic *bili-, a word for cutting or chopping weapons.
Bilderberg Meeting literally means:
Parsing, cutting to peel back or flay “operational planning session” – toward the Human OS condition, as we can see.
Publicly we are told “the participants take part as individuals rather than in any official capacity, and hence are not bound by the conventions of their office or by pre-agreed positions. As such, they can take time to listen, reflect and gather insights. There is no detailed agenda, no resolutions are proposed, no votes are taken and no policy statements are issued.”
The Word is Out
Many top U.S. politicians and bureaucrats, business leaders, and other thought leaders will be in attendance, including CIA Director William Burns, former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, Director of the National Security Council Jake Sullivan, former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Michael Mullen, current Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo, Senator Kyrsten Sinema (D-Ariz.), and businessman Peter Thiel, among others.
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, European Commission Vice President Margaritis Schinas, and European Council President Charles Michel will also be in attendance, among other high-profile European political figures, journalists and editors, and business leaders.
Other notable guests include Albert Bourla, the Chairman and CEO of the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer, a company which reaped tremendous profits over the course of the past two years as a direct result of the Covid-19 pandemic, José Manuel Barroso, the Chairman of Goldman Sachs International, one of the top investment and banking firms in the world, Zanny Minton Beddoes, the Editor-in-Chief of The Economist, a leading globalist publication based in the United Kingdom, and Eric Schmidt, the former CEO and Chairman of Google.
Below is a full list of all attendees according to the official Bilderberg meeting website:
- Achleitner, Paul M. (DEU), Former Chairman Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank AG; Treasurer Bilderberg Meetings
- Adeyemo, Adewale (USA), Deputy Secretary, Department of The Treasury
- Albares, José Manuel (ESP), Minister of Foreign Affairs, European Union and Cooperation
- Altman, Roger C. (USA), Founder and Senior Chairman, Evercore Inc.
- Altman, Sam (USA), CEO, OpenAI
- Applebaum, Anne (USA), Staff Writer, The Atlantic
- Arnaut, José Luís (PRT), Managing Partner, CMS Rui Pena & Arnaut
- Auken, Ida (DNK), Member of Parliament, The Social Democrat Party
- Azoulay, Audrey (INT), Director-General, UNESCO
- Baker, James H. (USA), Director, Office of Net Assessment, Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Barbizet, Patricia (FRA), Chairwoman and CEO, Temaris & Associés SAS
- Barroso, José Manuel (PRT), Chairman, Goldman Sachs International LLC
- Baudson, Valérie (FRA), CEO, Amundi
- Beurden, Ben van (NLD), CEO, Shell plc
- Bourla, Albert (USA), Chairman and CEO, Pfizer Inc.
- Buberl, Thomas (FRA), CEO, AXA SA
- Burns, William J. (USA), Director, CIA
- Byrne, Thomas (IRL), Minister of State for European Affairs
- Campbell, Kurt (USA), White House Coordinator for Indo-Pacific, NSC
- Carney, Mark J. (CAN), Vice Chair, Brookfield Asset Management
- Casado, Pablo (ESP), Former President, Partido Popular
- Chhabra, Tarun (USA), Senior Director for Technology and National Security, National Security Council
- Donohoe, Paschal (IRL), Minister for Finance; President, Eurogroup
- Döpfner, Mathias (DEU), Chairman and CEO, Axel Springer SE
- Dudley, William C. (USA), Senior Research Scholar, Princeton University
- Easterly, Jen (USA), Director, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Economy, Elizabeth (USA), Senior Advisor for China, Department of Commerce
- Émié, Bernard (FRA), Director General, Ministry of the Armed Forces
- Emond, Charles (CAN), CEO, CDPQ
- Erdogan, Emre (TUR), Professor Political Science, Istanbul Bilgi University
- Eriksen, Øyvind (NOR), President and CEO, Aker ASA
- Ermotti, Sergio (CHE), Chairman, Swiss Re
- Fanusie, Yaya (USA), Adjunct Senior Fellow, Center for a New American Security
- Feltri, Stefano (ITA), Editor-in-Chief, Domani
- Fleming, Jeremy (GBR), Director, British Government Communications Headquarters
- Freeland, Chrystia (CAN), Deputy Prime Minister
- Furtado, Isabel (PRT), CEO, TMG Automotive
- Gove, Michael (GBR), Secretary of State for Levelling Up, Cabinet Office
- Halberstadt, Victor (NLD), Co-Chair Bilderberg Meetings; Professor of Economics, Leiden University
- Hallengren, Lena (SWE), Minister for Health and Social Affairs
- Hamers, Ralph (NLD), CEO, UBS Group AG
- Hassabis, Demis (GBR), CEO and Founder, DeepMind
- Hedegaard, Connie (DNK), Chair, KR Foundation
- Henry, Mary Kay (USA), International President, Service Employees International Union
- Hobson, Mellody (USA), Co-CEO and President, Ariel Investments LLC
- Hodges, Ben (USA), Pershing Chair in Strategic Studies, Center for European Policy Analysis
- Hoekstra, Wopke (NLD), Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Hoffman, Reid (USA), Co-Founder, Inflection AI; Partner, Greylock
- Huët, Jean Marc (NLD), Chairman, Heineken NV
- Joshi, Shashank (GBR), Defence Editor, The Economist
- Karp, Alex (USA), CEO, Palantir Technologies Inc.
- Kissinger, Henry A. (USA), Chairman, Kissinger Associates Inc.
- Koç, Ömer (TUR), Chairman, Koç Holding AS
- Kofman, Michael (USA), Director, Russia Studies Program, Center for Naval Analysis
- Kostrzewa, Wojciech (POL), President, Polish Business Roundtable
- Krasnik, Martin (DNK), Editor-in-Chief, Weekendavisen
- Kravis, Henry R. (USA), Co-Chairman, KKR & Co. Inc.
- Kravis, Marie-Josée (USA), Co-Chair Bilderberg Meetings; Chair, The Museum of Modern Art
- Kudelski, André (CHE), Chairman and CEO, Kudelski Group SA
- Kukies, Jörg (DEU), State Secretary, Chancellery
- Lammy, David (GBR), Shadow Secretary of State for Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Affairs, House of Commons
- LeCun, Yann (USA), Vice-President and Chief AI Scientist, Facebook, Inc.
- Leu, Livia (CHE), State Secretary, Federal Department of Foreign Affairs
- Leysen, Thomas (BEL), Chairman, Umicore and Mediahuis; Chairman DSM N.V.
- Liikanen, Erkki (FIN), Chairman, IFRS Foundation Trustees
- Little, Mark (CAN), President and CEO, Suncor Energy Inc.
- Looney, Bernard (GBR), CEO, BP plc
- Lundstedt, Martin (SWE), CEO and President, Volvo Group
- Lütke, Tobias (CAN), CEO, Shopify
- Marin, Sanna (FIN), Prime Minister
- Markarowa, Oksana (UKR), Ambassador of Ukraine to the US
- Meinl-Reisinger, Beate (AUT), Party Leader, NEOS
- Michel, Charles (INT), President, European Council
- Minton Beddoes, Zanny (GBR), Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
- Mullen, Michael (USA), Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Mundie, Craig J. (USA), President, Mundie & Associates LLC
- Netherlands, H.M. the King of the (NLD)
- Niemi, Kaius (FIN), Senior Editor-in-Chief, Helsingin Sanomat Newspaper
- Núñez, Carlos (ESP), Executive Chairman, PRISA Media
- O’Leary, Michael (IRL), Group CEO, Ryanair Group
- Papalexopoulos, Dimitri (GRC), Chairman, TITAN Cement Group
- Petraeus, David H. (USA), Chairman, KKR Global Institute
- Pierrakakis, Kyriakos (GRC), Minister of Digital Governance
- Pinho, Ana (PRT), President and CEO, Serralves Foundation
- Pouyanné, Patrick (FRA), Chairman and CEO, TotalEnergies SE
- Rachman, Gideon (GBR), Chief Foreign Affairs Commentator, The Financial Times
- Raimondo, Gina M. (USA), Secretary of Commerce
- Reksten Skaugen, Grace (NOR), Board Member, Investor AB
- Rende, Mithat (TUR), Member of the Board, TSKB
- Reynders, Didier (INT), European Commissioner for Justice
- Rutte, Mark (NLD), Prime Minister
- Salvi, Diogo (PRT), Co-Founder and CEO, TIMWE
- Sawers, John (GBR), Executive Chairman, Newbridge Advisory Ltd.
- Schadlow, Nadia (USA), Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute
- Schinas, Margaritis (INT), Vice President, European Commission
- Schmidt, Eric E. (USA), Former CEO and Chairman, Google LLC
- Scott, Kevin (USA), CTO, Microsoft Corporation
- Sebastião, Nuno (PRT), CEO, Feedzai
- Sedwill, Mark (GBR), Chairman, Atlantic Futures Forum
- Sikorski, Radoslaw (POL), MEP, European Parliament
- Sinema, Kyrsten (USA), Senator
- Starace, Francesco (ITA), CEO, Enel S.p.A.
- Stelzenmüller, Constanze (DEU), Fritz Stern Chair, The Brookings Institution
- Stoltenberg, Jens (INT), Secretary General, NATO
- Straeten, Tinne Van der (BEL), Minister for Energy
- Suleyman, Mustafa (GBR), CEO, Inflection AI
- Sullivan, Jake (USA), Director, National Security Council
- Tellis, Ashley J. (USA), Tata Chair for Strategic Affairs, Carnegie Endowment
- Thiel, Peter (USA), President, Thiel Capital LLC
- Treichl, Andreas (AUT), President, Chairman ERSTE Foundation
- Tugendhat, Tom (GBR), MP; Chair Foreign Affairs Committee, House of Commons
- Veremis, Markos (GRC), Co-Founder and Chairman, Upstream
- Vitrenko, Yuriy (UKR), CEO, Naftogaz
- Wallander, Celeste (USA), Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs
- Wallenberg, Marcus (SWE), Chair, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB
- Walmsley, Emma (GBR), CEO, GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Wennink, Peter (NLD), President and CEO, ASML Holding NV
- Yetkin, Murat (TUR), Journalist/Writer, YetkinReport
- Yurdakul, Afsin (TUR), Journalist, Habertürk News Network
NB: This article was originally published by American Free Press on June 2, 2022.