The Apple is a Torus Field
EX: how a natural toroidal field can be disassociated from ones thinking:
St. Bernard of Clairvaux (see search) said when launching the Second Crusade: “The Christian glories in the death of a pagan, because thereby Christ himself is glorified.”
The Apple on the other hand, is the most perfect food for human nourishment. It is more likely “Christ glorified” than murder, death, torture and fear – any day. The Apple falls when it is ready to eat and screams “eat me!” It is shaped like the Heart and comes in millions of variations. It is eternal as when we dispose the seeds, new apple trees appear. These are a few reasons why being the “Apple of someone’s Eye” is the most loved you will ever know.
People & Apples have Toroidal (Torus) Fields
In people the toroidal electro magnetic field is detectable, measurable and photographable. All life forms have one but the field around a person is quite far reaching and has a host of emanating powers within it. The most powerful is the Heart.
The Human body shows it’s torus field to include a torus field donut hole. It is a ‘vacuum space’ in the center of a toroidal field. The only thing known of this space is it is mysterious and misunderstood. It behaves as the Home energy. Always constant and protective of the foundation needed for the outreaching fields of the torus field.
The outgoing field that we can see and measure is the Male energy or the Fear energy. The mysterious and misunderstood space in the middle is the Love or Female energy. We love, we battle, we live.
What does this have to do with the Apple and the Apple torus field.
The apple has a long list of benefits and proof it is the perfect nourishment without even cooking it, direct from nature. No matter how many you eat, you will not overdose on apples. Here is a short list of benefits:
- Click above for original article
- Knee pain: herbs and treatment to cure it
- Natural Remedies for Childhood Illnesses
Published: 07/29/2018 – Updated: 03/08/2020
Author: Dra. Loredana Lunadei, PhD
“An apple a day keeps the doctor away”. This is a well-known proverb, and for good reason. Apples contain some of the highest nutritive and energetic values among foods, and is preferred both by children and adults alike.
Apples contain fundamental nutrients like:
- Purifies the blood.
- Beneficial in fighting stomach diseases.
- Excellent tonic for the brain, perfect for those who suffer from excess mental activity.
- Very effective in treating rheumatic diseases.
- Used to treat biliary conditions.
- Fights anemia.
- Helps rejuvenate due to high antioxidant levels.
- Nourishes and helps cure skin conditions.
- When used in apple pies or raw, natural apple juice, it is ideal for treating stomach aches, indigestion, nausea, diarrhea, and intestinal problems.
- Eating a raw apple at night as the last food of the day, greatly helps relax the nervous system, putting you to sleep like a baby.
- If someone at home is sick and doesn’t want to eat anything, give them a raw apple or natural apple juice. This will be sufficient for helping them regain an appetite, and will also provide necessary energy and minerals.
- Place apple slices or raw apple sauce on the skin, which helps to cleanse and refresh the skin.