L7 is a Box Adding to 18 or “S”
When you become “8” – you start over. And again every 7 years. It is built into our DNA to interface with our self imposed prison wardens. “Seven” rules the prison world we live in maintained by Phoenixians/Masons. Our enigmatic illusory world of mind-structs is powered partly by our belief in it and the format of the 7’s.
Further articles will explain how to become free. For now, the seven.
“Behold, there come seven years of great plenty throughout all the land of Egypt:”
(Genesis 41:29 KJV)
“And there shall arise after them seven years of famine; and all the plenty shall be forgotten in the land of Egypt; and the famine shall consume the land;”
(Genesis 41:30 KJV)
“And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.”
(Leviticus 25:8 KJV)
“And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:”
(Ezekiel 39:9 KJV)
“Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.”
(Daniel 9:24 KJV)
The very first use of “sevens” to denote time is found in Genesis chapters one and two. That very first group of seven days has delineated the days of the week since the beginning of human history. Man certainly has messed with the years and the calendars (so no man today can know EXACTLY what year it really is), but that seven-day week system has survived from Adam until today. No wonder – it was ordained by God from the beginning of this world. The 7th Day was proclaimed as something VERY special from the very first two chapters of the Biblical account. Let us look closer at the importance of the Seventh Day in relation to time:
“And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.”
(Genesis 2:2-3 KJV)
“For [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them [is], and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.”
(Exodus 20:11 KJV)
It [is] a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”
(Exodus 31:17 KJV)
“Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death.”
(Exodus 35:2 KJV)
“And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:”
(Mark 2:27 KJV)
“For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.”
(Matthew 12:8 KJV)
The seventh day is the Sabbath day. On our calendar it is Saturday. On the Biblical calendar it is sunset on Friday until sunset on Saturday, local time. With the context of the above verses in mind, look at the following verses:
“But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.”
(2 Peter 3:8 KJV)
“And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.”
(Revelation 20:4 KJV)
- All the songs you hear on the radio are based on a musical system of just seven major notes:
- Seven notes repeat, with the eighth key a higher octave of the first as you go up or down the keyboard. All other minor notes, sharps and flats, fit within the structure and harmony only seven musical notes.
- If you pass sunlight through a prism, it produces seven colors – the three primary colors and four secondary ones:
- In the realm of Minerals and Geochemistry, there are seven crystal systems:
- Even the Periodic Table of the known Elements appears to have seven levels of periodicity
- Rudolph Steiner, the great teacher of Anthroposophy, said that the seven-year cycles continue throughout life, and are of the utmost importance to doctors, teachers, psychiatrists and the social sciences. Without some smattering of these changes it is difficult for anyone to understand the relationship of any given individual with his or her environment..
Every 7 Years You Change
From above site: “I wrote at the very beginning if this feature that, “We go through such enormous changes every day. Each of us is immersed in a ‘river’ of constant change. If you think about it, you have been carried, pushed, impelled by this current as you were moved through babyhood, childhood, teenage and adulthood, and there are more stages of growth beyond adulthood.
Maybe you have never given attention to that push that drives you onwards, except at this point in your life you may feel like getting rid of the damn thing driving you nearer to death. In fact you may be struggling to fight death and whatever moves you nearer to it. But I am not talking about the sicknesses many are trying to deal with at this period of life, I only am including those who are still afloat nut don’t wish to die because they see the sign of death has touched their body and it disturbs them.” From Dream Hawk
In Nahua accounts, the seven caves are often described with words associated with mouths or wombs, and the caves depicted as a maw. This may reflect something from Nahua religion, where the entire material Universe grew from the mouth of a defeated monster. In most accounts, the people emerged out of the underworld from Chicomoztoc, and settled near an island on a lake. This island was paradise, and it was called Aztlán.
The first reference we have to creation and the number seven comes down to us from Babylonia, discovered in the Sumerian creation myth and flood myth that was found on a tablet excavated in Nippur. These tablets are dated to approximately 1600 B.C. After the Sumerians, the tradition of the number 7 was carried on by Assyrians, with evidence of this found on their Tablets such as 7 gods of sky; 7 gods of earth; 7 gods of fiery spheres; 7 gods maleficent; seven phantoms; spirits of seven heavens, spirits of seven earths. There were the seven attendants to Osiris, whose body was divided into seven and twice seven parts; to Apollo (the Sun), between his seven planets.
The Israelites regarded the number 7 as sacred. Their Levitical purifications lasted seven days, the three great feasts lasted seven days, and between the first and second of these feasts were seven weeks. When someone dies, they perform a ceremony where they walk seven times round the body of the dead repeating prayers, in the belief that this will drive away evil spirits.
They also believed, that to cure the body of a sick man, they had to be anointed seven times with purifying oil. All their oaths were witnessed by seven people. In the bible, the number seven is encoded all through the Old and New Testaments, such as the seven days of creation, the seven vices and seven virtues, and Noah who had seven days’ warning from God to build the Ark before the great Flood; all the way to the seven seals of the Revelation of St John.
Seven is also a sacred number in Masonic symbolism. It is said that in the last century, it took seven members to make a lodge perfect, although today 5 may hold one. The seventeeth degree, called the apocalyptic degree of the “Knight of the East and West,” there in the symbology is the Tracing Board with a man clothed in a white robe and surrounded by seven stars, that is direct reference to Revelation i. 16; “and he had in his right hand seven stars.” .
IN THE HEAVENS
* 7 classical planets
* The Moon passes through stages of 7 days in increase, full, decrease, and renewal.
* 7 colors on the rainbow
* 7 days on a week
* 7 sisters on the pleiades
IN THE BIBLE
* The Seven Seals
* The Seven Churches
* Seven years for Repentance;
* Seven churches of Asia (or Assiah)
* Seven Angels with Trumpets
* Seven candlesticks of the Holy Places
* Seven Spirits stand before the Throne of God: Michael, Gabriel, Lamael, Raphael, Zachariel, Anael, and Oriphel. (Gustavini.)
* Seven trumpets
* Seven lampstands
* Seven stars
* Seven kings
* Seven thousands slain,
* Seven vials of wrath to be poured out, pace the Apocalypse
* Seven vices
* Seven dips in Jordan, to cleanse himself from Leprosy
* The seven spirits of God: 1. The Spirit of Wisdom. 2. The Spirit of Understanding. 3. The Spirit of Counsel. 4. The Spirit of Power. 5. The Spirit of Knowledge. 6. The Spirit of Righteousness. 7. The Spirit of Divine Awfulness.
* The seven deadly sins are: Pride, Wrath, Envy, Lust, Gluttony, Avarice and Sloth.
* The seven virtues are: Faith, Hope, Charity, Prudence, Justice, Fortitude and Temperance. The first three are called “the holy virtues.” (See Seven Deadly Sins.)
* The seven joys of the Virgin Mary are: The Annunciation, Visitation, Nativity, Adoration of the Magi, Presentation in the Temple, Finding Christ amongst the Doctors, and the Assumption.
* The seven sorrows of the Virgin Mary are: Simeon’s Prophecy, the Flight into Egypt, Christ Missed, the Betrayal, the Crucifixion, the Taking Down from the Cross, and the Ascension, when she was left alone.
* Whoever touches a human corpse will be unclean for seven days. – Numbers 19:11
* Jericho were encompassed seven days, by seven priests, bearing seven rams’ horns
* Solomon was seven years building the Temple, which was dedicated in the seventh month
IN CLASSIC MYTHOLOGY
Seven against Thebes
Seven Kings of Rome
Seven Emperors (and period; Rome, history)
Julius Caesar, Augustus, Galba, Hadrian, Nerva, Sallust, Vespasian
Seven hills of Rome
Seven Liberal Arts
Seven Sages of the Bamboo Grove in China
Seven Wise Masters, a cycle of medieval stories
The seven wise men of Greece were:
Bias who said, ” Most men are bad,” B.C. 550.
Chilo „ “Consider the end,” B.C. 590.
Cleobulos,, “Avoid extremes,” B.C. 580. .
* Periander „ “Nothing is impossible to perseverance,” B.C.
* Pitticus „ “Know thy opportunity,” B.C. 569.
* Solon „ “Know thyself,” B.C. 600.
* Thales „ “Suretyship is ruin,” B.C. 550
NUMBER SEVEN IN LITERATURE
In Irish mythology, the epic hero Cúchulainn is associated with the number 7. He has 7 fingers on each hand, 7 toes on each foot, and 7 pupils in each eye.
ROMULUS IS 1ST OF 7 KINGS OF ROME
Rome was founded 21 April 753 BC from settlements around a fjord on the River Tiber by Romulus and Remus, sons of the Trojan prince Aenas. Romulus killed Remus and became the first of the seven kings of Rome.
BENEDICT RULED THE MONESTARY FOR 7 YEARS
Accordingly, St. Ceolfrid, appointed by St. Benet Biscop, “completed and ruled the monastery of St. Paul’s seven years, and afterwards ably governed…….the single monastery of St. Peter and Paul in its two separate localities.”
BEDE IS 7 AT SAME TIME AND CAME TO THE MONESTARY
About the same time as the dedication of St. Paul’s, there came to the monastery; Bede, then a child of seven. He was born, as he himself tells us “in the territory of that same monastery” and was sent there to be educated by Abbott Ceolfrid.